- The Last Man in the World Explains All. Ten tales of mundane science fiction.
- The Finger of God. Ten tales of angels, demons, and…whatever.
- The One-Handed Rower of Myonnesus. Tales of us, and other times.
- The Ship to Look for God. Otto dies, goes to Heaven and discovers God is not there. So he joins a group of misfits building a rocket in a far desert to go look for Him.
- Partholon. John Rashkil, a campus policeman, survives a biological attack on the northeast US, but is trapped inside the quarantined Zone. He decides to keep working, adding judge and executioner to his duties.
- Frank Vaughn, Killed by his Mom. In 1965, a ten-year-old makes an unwilling Odyssey across the South, not just losing his innocence but having it trapped, hogtied, and skinned alive.
- The Cryman. LA- lower Alabama, filled with swamps and miasmic creeks, deep gullies covered in Spanish moss, and something else. Something once human.